Selling with Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
Selling your home should be a stress-free ordeal. Making the smart decision in choosing a REALTOR® is the first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. We know you deserve more than just a sign in your yard and fliers in a box. You deserve a CBV Real Estate professional who will be there for you through the ups and downs of selling your home. When you sell with us, you will not only have a team of agents working for you, but a marketing team as well. Our Real Estate services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we coordinate the rest of the details from our initial consultation to the closing. We pride ourselves on repeat business and know you will come to understand why.
Recent Home Sales: Want to know how much homes are selling for on your street? Feel free to contact us to find out, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
As your team of CBV agents, we will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts our team will employ to sell your home, including internet, print, social, and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible while gaining maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home appropriately and generate curb appeal to ensure you attract more buyers and get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.