Buying with Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
Congratulations on taking the most important step in buying a new home - finding a REALTOR. Every REALTOR at Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty has experience working with all types of buyers: first-time home buyers, relocation buyers, investors, and so many more. Short sales, bank owned, and foreclosures are also among our specializations. We understand how overwhelming the home buying process can be and are here to help. We will be with you every step of the way, coordinating every detail from finding the perfect home to closing.
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty is comprised of only the most experienced and talented Real Estate Professionals who have reputations for delivering exceptional customer service. We specialize solely in the Greater Jacksonville Area which includes Duval, Clay, St. Johns, Nassau, and Baker counties.
Buying a home should be an exciting time in one's life and making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR is your first step to ensuring that excitement. Your REALTOR will help you make the right home and community choices while alleviating much of the stress that comes along with the home buying process. You deserve a CBV Real Estate professional who will listen to your wants and needs, all while helping you locate the home of your dreams. We pride ourselves on repeat business and know you'll come to understand why.
As your team of CBV agents, we will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a CBV REALTOR that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.